I have just read that Kolton Houston has just been released to play. This is really good news for a guy who has done nothing wrong but was still shut out by the NCAA. I can understand the first year but the following years that he has lost when we had evidence he hasn’t reused was just wrong. I am all for following the rules but there are exceptions especially in such extenuating circumstances. I am glad they finally came to their senses let him realize his dream of playing for UGA. UGA should use this and the story of Jarvis Jones to show how they stand by their players. I think Georgia did much more than any other university would have. Now the questions is what does this do to the offensive line?

0 Views 1 Comments

Leave A Comment

Post Comment
ImYourHuckleberry
ImYourHuckleberry
It is a great question...I addressed it in a blog this morning. Hope it gives you some insight!

About The Author

Dawgfan forever
Thomasville, Georgia

More Blogs Dawgfan forever

We Recommend These Tags:

Share This Blog With Team Share:

Start A Discussion

What's On Your Mind?:

Write A Blog

Create Your Blog Title:
Write Your Blog:
Start tags in the body with a "#" (example: #thistag). Separate tags by a comma in the above box, multiple word tags are allowed.

Change Your Avatar

You're New Around Here!

You've just entered another team site. It's cool, we encourage users to interact with other teams...just keep it clean!

So, What Brings You Here?
I'm A Fan Of This Team
Create another FAName so you don't freak your friends out wearing different colors!
I'm Here To Troll
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We all get you like to crash the party. This option will keep your FAName the same as your original membership.
I'm Just Visiting
Well, that doesn't look shady...but we like to spy on our rivals too! Just click "I'm Just Visiting" and you can look around without commenting or interaction.

Contact Fanternity

Full Name*
Company
Email Address*
Contact Purpose*
Message*
Send Message